Sunday, September 9, 2018

Turmeric adventures

the other week I was playing with turmeric.   I have had a bag of the powder for quite some time.  I usually use it on my teeth or a face mask to help with whatever sun damage I have.  Not much anymore as I am rarely out during the burning time. 

While thumbing through YouTube I came across a lady who was using it in her hair. She seemed to think it would help her maintain her blond.  Sorry it might temporarily dye your cottons but it will quickly disappear from a protein base.    On further curious ramblings in YT i found other things about the use of Turmeric in hair.    Seems it was/is used by a certain sect of women to gain second sight.  Thing is these women go bald.



Being the curious cat that I am I finally decided to play with it as a ONE time thing.  I mixed up the Turmeric powder with some honey and plastered it in my hair and let it set for an hour. 


On rinsing it out I had a lot of fallout and my hair was extremely dry.   Ummm I love my hair this is not good! I did not think the damage would be so fast!   So oil to the rescue.  My hair was so dry I was adding more oil all week and it never once looked or felt oily.  I was not lightly putting it on either.   I had at least a full ounce in from the beginning.


Did not think anymore on it other than NEVER AGAIN!  After a couple of days I realized my dreams were weird. Don't really remember them now but they struck me as being very different.  It was not till I wanted desperately to work with one of my bonsai trees that it kicked in that I was reacting to the turmeric I had forgotten about.   I felt the tree, It was calling to me.  I went outside in the night for a rock for the tree to rest on.  I reached behind me and set my hand on a rock and brought it in to clean.  While washing the rock I felt it's pain.  I felt where it had been hacked and cut. I started crying for the rocks pain.  I had never felt vibrations that strongly before.    The rock was quartz and I could see that someone had hacked the crystals away and then tossed the mother rock away like trash after her babies were ripped away.  She is now on a stand by my fish tank.


Do I regret the experience? No.  Will I do this again? Yeah NOpe.


No comments: