Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Hello

Hey there. Not that i believe anyone reads my posts.  It has been a very long time and i have been going through a lot!

Last post was what 2 ish years ago?

Well i have been going through an awakening.   Did i ask for it? No.  Did it happen? Yes.  
The funny thing is if i had followed the path i had started when i was much younger i would have hit this so much earlier.   I had been studying massage and alternative healing.   I have bow come full circle and am back with my alternative lifestyle.   My dreams are to live in a cottage.  With an overgrown cottage garden.  A sheltered place where the cats can bask and play.  
My adventure in trying to be an online entrepreneur fell flat and to be honest my heart wasn't in it.   Yes it sounded too good to be true and it was.   As soon as i started struggling they basically said "well when you get back on your feet give us a call the door is always open.".  Ummm sure.  Following your advice basically put me in bankruptcy.  Which was a lesson i needed to learn.

Now for me to get back on me feetsies and start walking.
 I want my cottage. 
I want my garden.
 I want my field 
I want my dreams and i plan to have them.

These last 2 years have been insane with the plandemics.   I won't get into it.  If you choose to jab or not jab it is your choice. 
The world will never go back to what it was and that may be a very good thing.  People are not hiding their ugliness or bigotry.  They make it clear if you want to be with them or not.  People i thought intelligent before i now avoid.
But that to be honest os another life time and one i choose to walk away from.   

My life as i knew it is forever changed.  My mother is now in a care facility with extreme dementia.   Due to the pandemic it is questionable if i can see her.  She is also in her late 80s so i am not sure how much longer she will even be around.   What i do know is she is happy and living in her mind as a child on her parents farm.  Constantly stripping down and playing in the mud.

I need to focus on where i am going not where i have been. Change is inevitable it is only hard if we fight it.
Love and blessings 
Be at peace with your world.

No comments: